"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world." - The Buddha

About Me

An oblivion of thousand souls...

Friday, February 29, 2008

4 Star to a Mini 6 Star Paradise

Mami Gina called yesterday while I was watching a DVD. She’s got some news for me. She said Ms. Frances of Discovery Shores called her and did some background check. Also, she mentioned that the last man who interviewed me at Richmonde Hotel will be working in Discovery Shores as well, it Ceazar. Then, the front office manager of Richmonde will now work in Discovery Shores too, which is Chris Guballa! What a coincidence? That means these two guys are going to be my superiors! From this stand point, I can never figure out if that is a good thing or not. Yet, Mami Gina assured me that these guys are nice and great.

I don’t know. One thing that I know is that Ceazar gave me a ‘No’ when I applied at Richmonde just because I didn’t come from a Hotel nor did I have any hotelier work experience. Simply put it, he judged me even before he met me. I just pray that everything goes as how God want it. I trust Him.

No comments: