"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world." - The Buddha

About Me

An oblivion of thousand souls...

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Countdown Begins

Today is the start of the two weeks notice I gave our HR before I leave the company. My mind is still wandering, I have lots of things going on inside my head. But above all, I am both happy and excited. I'm a little worried and scared but they stay in a distance to be considered a threat that might cloud my decisions.

There are lots of things I need to take care of right now. I need to close as much sales as I can while I am here. Hopefully, I can get my last commission here in the company; which won't come in 'till I get back pay (after two months). I need to finish doing my reports so that I am sure that everything is settled before I leave.

A few months ago, I was in the heights of my dreams. I was hoping to see my baby, waiting for me outside the building, leaning on his car. A smile he reserved just for me. It's making me smile whenever I imagine 'what if I hug him in front of the crowd'. What reactions am I gonna get from those people? Haha! I don't give a damn. All I know is that I'll be the happiest man when that time comes... Will that ever come? Now it hurts me a lot to even think about it. It's more like a distant dream. Whenever I am in front of the building, I am still hoping to see him there, with his promise. Still I am not giving up my hopes. But in the next two weeks I will have to leave this place and even if I want to stay in front of this building, even if the hopes are still taller than than this structure, I will have to leave... It might not come true at all... maybe only in my dreams...

No comments: