"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world." - The Buddha

About Me

An oblivion of thousand souls...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

To The Place Where the Sun Sets

As early as now, I can already feel the arid wind,  hear the waves crashing at the shores, and feel the hot rays of the sun.  It will still take two weeks before I finally take the big turn of my life.  I've always dreamed of this.  I am very thankful to God for giving me this opportunity.  

A few weeks ago, I feel like a little fishing boat drifting in the middle of the ocean on a dark cold night, no visible star in the sky, no direction to go, no signs of any help nearby,  no idea of where I am...  Should I start paddling?  Should I stay right where I am?  Will this take me ashore? Will this only take me farther to a place of no return?

It's been almost 2 months now since I last hear from you... my love.  I trust you will all my heart and I know it is still me that you love.  My only prayer is that God is always keeping you safe.  I am yours, all yours.  They say every day, our heart beats around 100,000 times... do you know why my heart is still beating? It's because of the promise you gave me...  In every second, every thought that comes out of my mind is about you.  I never grow tired of thinking about you.  My soul is crying, begging for you... Please let me know you are okay.  I'm here patiently waiting for your return.

For now, I want you to know that I too is keeping my promise to you.  You have taught me how to be strong and how to hold on to what I believe is right.  Nobody can ever replace you, no one can ever fill that space for you in my heart, no one else... but you.  Meet me in Boracay when you come home.  I miss you and I want to spend each day of my life with you.  This opportunity has given me a spark of hope.  I will work hard.  I will do my best to earn money not only to support my family but to go there as well.  If you won't come back, I will find you.  My love for you will never stop.  It is true that love can last forever... 


No comments: