"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world." - The Buddha

About Me

An oblivion of thousand souls...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Why Does It Still Hurts When You Love

It feels so good to love... But it also requires a mountain of sacrifice, patience, understanding, faith, and devotion. Maybe that is the reason why when love is geniune, it feels so good. Because you have put up a lot in exchange of it.
It's more than a year now that I've been holding on to someone I haven't even met in person. Someone I never even seen on cam, just picutures. Sometimes I ask myself how I am able to cope with this and faithfully hold on. Maybe, I am convinced that this is true or perhaps I am afraid I will never ever find something that can measure up to this. His love is so ideal. From my own point of view, I could never ask for more but to be at his side 'till my last breath on earth. I know i still can live without him but it's here now and my only choice is to stay where I am. Not because it's what fate nor pride dictates. It's because it's what my heart and soul is crying for.
If time comes that I will just end up hurting, I don't even know what to think anymore. I dedicated my life to this person and although I am flawed, I know I am the one deserving of him. I know I wouldn't want end my life if even that happens, I am just worried how I am going to recover from a very serious heartache. Something, I put more than my life into is not very easy for me to get away from.
He always tells me there is a reward for us. But not all lovers get their rewards... Some great love stories are full of pain and tears. Full of sacrifice and bitter end. I don't want my life to be as tragic as those stories were. Nobody else could ever want that.
There are times I want to cry... I want to be alone... But being alone doesn't solve it. It only makes it more difficult for me. Many times I am tempted to do something but God is good to help me get my way out of it.

No comments: